The Telugu Desam Party (TDP) Cheif Nara Chandrababu Naidu Appointed New Parliamentary Constituency Presidents Names List in Andhra Pradesh. Nara Chandrababu Naidu indicated that the party had selected hard-working, talented leaders who have proved their mettle and passion for working for the people of Andhra Pradesh.
Chandrababu Naidu who is known for taking his strategic decisions at the time of when the party is in crisis has once again showcased his experience by taking tough decisions at the party. As it is a known fact that the party is currently in deep crisis in Andhra Pradesh, Chandrababu Naidu almost purged the TDP and announced the parliamentary in-charges in this regard on Sunday.
CBN handed over the party reins in the district to the youth and the seniors were given the responsibility of supervision and guiding force to encourage the youth, as well as giving due respect to the seniors. Also, in view of the fact that each parliamentary constituency in Andhra Pradesh will soon be formed as a district, presidents have been appointed for 25 parliamentary constituencies. However, the state President for the party has not announced yet. It remains to be seen who will be elected the TDP president for the TDP in Andhra Pradesh.
Chandrababu Naidu Appointed New Parliamentary Constituency Presidents List:
- Mr. Kunra Ravi Kumar for Srikakulam Parliamentary constituency,
- Kimidi Nagarjuna for Vizianagaram
- Buddha Naga Jagadeshara Rao for Anakapalli
- Srinivasa Rao for Visakhapatnam
- Gummadi Sandhya Rani for Araku
- Jyotula Navin for Kakinada
- KS Jawahar for Rajahmundry
- Anantakumari for Amalapuram
- Thota Sita Rama Lakshmi for Narasapuram
- Ganni Veerajaneyulu for Eluru
- Nettam Raghuram for Vijayawada
- Konakalla Narayana Rao for Machilipatnam
- T Shravan Kumar for Guntur
- Yeluru Sambhashiva Rao for Bapatla
- G V Anjaneyulu for NarasaraoPet
- Balaji for Ongole
- Abdul Ajeej for Nellore
- Narasimha Yadav for Tirupati
- Kulavarti Nani for Chittoor
- M Linga Reddy for Kadapa
- R Srinivasa Reddy for Rajampet
- Somisetti Venkateswarulu for Kurnool
- Gouru Venkata Reddy for Nandyala
- B K Parthasarathi for Hindupur
- Kalava Srinivasulu for Anantapur Parliamentary constituency.
Before appointing the Andhra Pradesh New Parliamentary Constituency Presidents, the TDP carried out an exercise to gather insights about the candidates and their acceptability. Chandrababu Naidu, a three-time Chief Minister himself known for his futuristic policies has moved from the erstwhile District President model and announced 25 parliamentary unit Presidents. This is a major announcement after the 2019 debacle for the TDP that suffered a setback with just 23 seats in the Andhra Pradesh assembly polls.