Merry Christmas 2020 is that time of the year that we all wait for eagerly. People travel hundreds of miles to spend time with their loved ones during this holiday season. The celebration begins weeks ahead with the decoration of the Christmas tree and the purchase of gifts for loved ones. However, Christmas 2020 will be very different from all the previous years because of the ongoing pandemic. This deadly disease has already claimed so many lives and the number doesn’t seem to decrease anytime soon.
With travel restrictions and social gathering norms in place, it is likely that this year one has to spend the holiday season away from friends and extended family. The shopping malls, restaurants, parks, theatres, and every other public place will not bear the same look as it always does during this time of year. The usual crowd of shoppers and passers-by will be missing. Yes, it is definitely going to be a different Christmas this year, but does it mean that you cannot have a merry one? With a little bit of creativity, you can make this Christmas a memorable one too.
- Here’s wishing you my dear friend and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
- This Christmas, may you be showered with good health, wealth, peace, and prosperity. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- Here’s extending my heartfelt greetings to you and everyone at home ahead of the joyous day of Christmas. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is a festival to wish one another happiness, peace and love. Merry Christmas to you and your dear ones.
- Christmas is about get-togethers with friends, family and loved ones. Create beautiful memories as you ring in Christmas this year.
- May God shower you with all the goodness in the world. May you be blessed with all that you have dreamt about. Merry Christmas.
- May this Christmas infuse your life with new hope, positivity, joy and bliss.
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your dear ones.
Merry Christmas 2020 wishes for family:
- Here’s wishing everyone at home peace, happiness, joy, and prosperity on the auspicious day of Christmas.
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Mummy, Daddy, Grandpa, and Grandma.
- My little sister, may you sparkle with joy, happiness, and laughter. Merry Christmas!
- My dear brother, may you sparkle with joy, happiness, and laughter. Merry Christmas!
- Mom and Dad, here’s wishing you everlasting happiness, good health, success, and joy. Merry Christmas!
- May the Angels bless us all on this day and shower us with peace, good health, and happiness. Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas 2020 images: