Zomato IPO Allotment Status Check: the initial public offering (IPO) share allocation of online food delivery platform Zomato is likely to be finalized on Thursday, July 22. Investors who have applied for the Zomato IPO can check the status of share allocation through the official stock exchange website, BSE.
How to Check Zomato IPO Allotment Status via BSE:
- Open the official website of BSE India – bseindia.com
Click on ‘Equity’ on the ‘Status of Issue Application Page’ on the homepage.
In the issue name option, tap on the ‘Zomato Limited button’ from the drop-down Issue Name section.
- Enter your Application number and PAN.
- After entering all the fields,
- Next, select the option ’I am not a Robot’ option and hit submit.
- Click on the Search button to view the status of your IPO.
- Now, the details of Zomato IPO will be displayed on the screen.
The food delivery giant Zomato IPO was India’s biggest so far this year with a size of Rs 9,375 crore. It comprised a fresh issue of equity shares worth Rs. 9,000, crore and an offer for sale (OFS) worth Rs 375 crore by existing investor Info Edge (India).