YouTube has launched the YouTube Kids app in India for offers child-friendly content and makes it easier for kids to find videos on topics they want to explore. The YouTube Kids app offers popular kids videos in Hindi and English on the home screen and similar to the main YouTube app, you can search for videos in various Indian languages.
Check out YouTube Kids App Parental Controls:
- Search settings: Automated Prompt allows you to make a choice about how broadly you want your child to explore – turn search on to access millions of family-friendly videos, or turn search off to restrict your child’s experience to a more limited set. Either way, parents decide the right experience for their family from the get-go.
- Timer: Let the app be the bad guy with a built-in timer that lets you limit kids’ screen time. The app alerts your child when the session is over, so you don’t have to. (You’re welcome. ?
- Sound settings: Sometimes you need a little peace and quiet! You have an option to turn off background music, and sound effects, so your kids can keep watching while parents catch a breath.
- Passcode and restricting certain content: Parents have the ability to set their own passcode, and to access settings and other parental information in the app.
- YouTube Kids on the big screen: You can now also watch YouTube Kids as a family on your big screen using Chromecast, Apple TV, game consoles or a smart TV.