Now Google will Unlock Your Chromebook with a PIN Code
Unlock Google Chromebook : Now Google is coming with a new feature that will allow Users protect their Chromebook by entering either using their Google account password or by using a paired smartphone to unlock it. There’s now a third option a simple personal identification number simple numeric code.In a recent post on Google+, developer Francois Beaufort described a new PIN unlock feature for Chromebook. He Also Stated a new feature is still experimental, but that it should make things slightly easier for users.
The Step To Unlock Chrome OS With A Pin Code In Detail Below :
- Enable the following flag: chrome://flags/#quick-unlock-pin Next, restart Chrome.
- Once started, navigate to the settings page for Chrome Material Design. This is required so that you can set up the PIN for the Lock Screen.
- Navigate to the new “Screen Lock” section. Set up the numeric PIN you have chosen for the Lock Screen.
- Make note of your PIN and then press Search button + L simultaneously to lock the screen.
- Key in the PIN, and watch yourself unlock the Chrome OS with a code rather than a password.
Tags:Unlock Your Chromebook with a PIN Code, Google Chrome, Google Chrome new feature, Chrome OS, web browser, desktop browser, Chrome updates,