Xiaomi is expected to launch the Redmi Note 4 smartphone
on January 19 in India, and now a new teaser hints that the device will be exclusively available on Flipkart. The e-commerce giant has rolled out a video tweet, all but confirming that the next Xiaomi Redmi device will be a Flipkart
exclusive. Flipkart video tweet
.The teaser says All New All-Rounder
is Coming to Flipkart and also mentions Ravindra Jadeja. Last year’s Redmi Note 3 was launched on both Mi.com
, later it was expanded to others.
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Teased as Exclusively Flipkart |
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Teased as Flipkart Exclusively
The invite does not mention the device name, but it is confirmed to be the Redmi Note 4.For those unaware, Xiaomi unveiled the Redmi Note 4 in China in August last year. The phone uses MediaTek’s Helio X20 processor, but since the company is barred from selling MediaTek power devices in the country, the Redmi Note 4 will utilize Qualcomm’s Snapdragon chip, most likely in the SD6XX series.In China, the Redmi Note 4 sells for an equivalent of Rs. 9,000 (base variant), so the Indian pricing could be around that.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications :
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, up to 72% NTSC color gamut, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with Mali-T880MP4 GPU (China) / Sapdragon processor (India)
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4100mAh (typical) battery.
The dual-SIM (Micro+Nano) Redmi Note sports a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with a pixel density of 401ppi. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is powered by a deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 coupled with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU. It runs MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture, and dual-tone LED flash. The 5-megapixel front camera of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 sports an 85-degree wide angle lens. The smartphone supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 128GB) in a hybrid dual-SIM card configuration.
Connectivity options include GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, 4G with VoLTE, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro-USB, and Glonass. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smartphone is powered by a 4100mAh battery, measures 151x76x8.35mm, and weighs 175 grams.The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
comes in Gold, Silver and Gray colors. We should know the price for India when it goes official later this week. Xiaomi will offer live stream for the event at c.mi.com
.It bears a fingerprint scanner on the rear panel, and also integrates an infrared sensor.