Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with 5.5-inch 1080p display, metal body, 4100mAh Battery
Redmi Note 4 : The Xiaomi just announced Mi Redmi Note 4, the company’s latest smartphone in the Redmi series at an event in China. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 SoC and runs on MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus (PDAF) to focus in just 0.3 seconds, comes with dual-tone LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.It has brushed metal body with chamfered edges and comes with 4G LTE connectivity along with support for VoLTE (Voice Over LTE).
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 comes in Gold, Silver and Gray colors and is priced at 899 yuan (US$ 135 / Rs. 9060 approx.) for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and the 3GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs 1199 yuan (US$ 180 / Rs. 12,080 approx.). It will be available in China starting from August 26th through Mi online store, China Mobile and online retailers.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications :
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, up to 72% NTSC color gamut, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 2.1GHz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with Mali-T880MP4 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4100mAh (typical) battery .
Stay tuned for more latest updates IndianTalks .