The Xiaomi has introduced its new Xiaomi Mi Home Projector Lite (Youth Edition) in China. It can project from 40 to 200 inches in 1080p resolution, comes with intelligent voice control and also has HDR10 support. The LED has 30,000 hours of life, so if you use to for two hours every day, it will last for years. The Mi Home Projector Lite comes only in white color, is priced at 2,199 yuan (US$ 320 / Rs. 22,440 approx.) and Xiaomi Mi Home Projector Lite is available for order via its crowdfunding platform in China. It will retail for 2,499 yuan (US$ 364 / Rs. 25,500 approx.) after that.
- Can project out to 40 to the 200-inch huge screen with 500 ANSI lumens, 1080p
- resolution with HDR10 support, 1:2:1 aspect ratio
- Intelligent voice control
- Built-in Mi TV to watch latest movies and TV episodes
- Integrated speaker, Dolby Atmos, DTS
- HDMI, USB port, AUX Port
- Compact design – 15cm tall and 1.3kg
- 30,000 hours of LED life
This is Xiaomi’s second projector after the Mi Laser Projector which has a 5000 lumens lamp that can last for 25,000 hours. The Mi Laser Projector has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage.
In a Weibo post, Xiaomi claims that the LED lamp on this Mi Home Projector can last up to 30,000 hours. It also has integrated speakers with support for Dolby Atmos as well as DTS. The projector comes with ports for USB, HDMI, and an aux port at the back which can be used to connect it to other peripherals.