The Xiaomi Mi Dual Driver In-ear Earphones in India for Rs. 799 has announced. It has Dual Dynamic Drivers promising crisp vocals and rich bass, comes with a tangle-free braided cable, has magnetic earbuds and offers passive noise cancellation.
The Mi Dual Driver In-Ear headphone, as the name suggests, is Xiaomi’s first in-ear headphone in India that comes with a dual-driver unit. Similar to other dual-driver earphones, Xiaomi says the new headphone will focus on more than one frequency and unlike single driver earphones, it will ensure good performance on mid and high frequencies. Xiaomi is using a 10mm driver as well as an 8mm driver for the earphone.
- 10mm & 8mm Dynamic Drivers deliver rich bass and crisp treble. Dual drivers ensure low distortion and focus on all frequencies to deliver a complete sound stage whereas a single driver focuses on a single frequency range and doesn’t focus on mids or highs.
- The anodized aluminum cavity is crafted using a precise anodizing process and is further perfected with a zircon sandblasting procedure. This renders the earphones scratch-proof, fingerprint resistant and lightweight. The outer shell features an elegant carbon look for effortless style.
- 3-button operation for better convenience and operability. Trigger the voice assistant by long-pressing the play/pause button
- The magnetic suction design makes the storage process simple and effortless
90° close-fitting design fits almost all smartphones and the minimal wire exposure keeps the durability intact
- Soft comfortable anti-slip earplugs (3 Pairs: S/M/L) perfectly fit the contour of your ears offering exceptional comfort
- The 1.25m braided cable is smooth to touch and anti-winding. You can effortlessly store it in your pockets, bag or case without the worry of repeated untangling.
- Weight: 18g
- Impedance: 32Ω, Frequency Response Range: 20-40000Hz
The Mi Dual Driver In-ear Earphones comes in Black and Blue colors is priced at Rs. 799 and is available from mi.com.