West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 – 2020: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Staff Officer-cum-Instructor in civil defense organization, West Bengal under the Department of Disaster Management & Civil Defence. Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the prescribed format on or before 24 December 2019. The West Bengal Police for 125 Staff Officer Posts Online application process will begin from November 24 and conclude on December 24, 2019.
- West Bengal Police Vacancy Details: This year they had announced a totally of 125 vacancies throughout the state. Further details regarding WB Police Job are available here below.
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Staff Officer-cum-Instructor Posts
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 Age Limit – 21 years of age and not more than 39 years (Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale: Rs. 7,100 – 37,600 (i.e. Pay Band-3) + Grade Pay ₹3,600 plus other admissible allowances.
- The selection process will have four stages – Preliminary Examination, Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Final Competitive Examination, and Personality Test.
How to Apply WB Police 125 Staff Officer Posts
Applicants will be able to submit an application using the website www.wbpolice.gov.in and http://wbdmd.gov.in/Civil_Defence/CD_Default.aspx by filling up their information and uploading of recent scanned photograph and signature. Applicants are advised to follow the procedure properly for applying online.
The application window for submitting an application through on-line or downloading of off-line application form with a printed challan of United Bank of India/ India Post will remain operative for the period from 24.11.2019 (12 AM) to 24.12.2019 (5 P.M.). However, the last date of depositing Application and/or Processing Fees only in respect of on-line applicants using the United Bank of India challan will be 27.12.2019 (5 PM).