Vivo Y69 Smartphone: The Vivo Y69 has been launched in India at a price of Rs 14,990. The latest selfie-focused smartphone by the company will be available from September 1 through online e-commerce websites like Amazon.in and Flipkart.com as well as through offline retail stores. The Vivo Y69 weighs 162.8 grams and carries dimensions of 154.6x 75.7x 7.7 mm. The budget Android smartphone boasts of a 16-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture and a Samsung S5K3P3ST sensor.
Vivo Y69 Smartphone Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Funtouch OS 3.2
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, Samsung S5K3L8 sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera with soft Moonlight flash, f/2.0 aperture, Samsung S5K3P3ST sensor
- Dimensions: 154.6 x 75.7 x 7.7mm; Weight: 162.8g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh (non-removable) battery
Commenting on the launch, Kenny Zeng, CMO, Vivo India said: We are pleased to introduce the Y69 in the Y series product portfolio and are confident that its premium design and superior camera features will offer great value to customers at an ideal price point.
With the festive season around the corner, we are committed to fulfilling our brand promise and adding a surprise element for our valued customers with innovative devices. The forthcoming quarter shows real promise, and we are confident that our latest offering will gather positive responses from the customers. Vivo Y69 will be available for sale September 1 onwards in Champagne Gold and Matte Black color options through offline and online channels at a price of Rs 14,990.