UPTET 2017-18 Notification: The Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UP TET) is an aptitude examination that determines the eligibility of a candidate to be recruited as PRT (Primary Teachers) or a TGT (Trained Graduate Teachers) in the schools of Uttar Pradesh. There are two levels in it which are denoted as papers. Paper 1 is meant for those who wish to become teachers of Primary Classes i.e. 1st to 5th and Paper 2 must be qualified by those who want to become teachers of Upper Primary Classes i.e. 6th to 8th.
Eligibility for primary classes is that a candidate must have completed graduation from a UGC recognized University. Graduation is must, other than that one of the following is also required that either candidate is pursuing a 2nd year of BTC or final year of D.Ed or 2nd year of BTC (Urdu) or final year of Diploma in Teaching (D.Ed) from AMU, 50% marks in Intermediate and studying B.EL.ED.
Eligibility for the upper primary class is that a candidate must have scored 50% at Graduation/Post graduation level from a UGC recognized University. Along with that one of the following is mandatory either pursuing the 2nd year of BTC or passed or pursuing the 2nd year of B.Ed or pursuing the 2nd year of L.T. or pursuing a final year of B.S.C.Ed or pursuing a final year of B.ELED.
The exam will be conducted by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. The UP TET is scheduled to be conducted by the Board on 15 October 2017. For the same, candidates have been invited to apply in online mode. Information related to UPTET such as eligibility criteria, examination fees, syllabus, exam pattern, duration of exam and other such conditions have been made available on the official website of the NCTE, Lucknow at upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for UPTET Application Form 2018
Candidates applying for UPTET 2018 must have following qualifications
For Primary Teachers (Class 1 to 5)
- Pass 12th with 50% marks
- Graduation with recognized University and Final Year students of BTC can also apply
- Graduation and studying in Final Year of D.Ed. can also apply
- Candidates are studying in Final Year of B.Ed. can also apply
For Primary Teachers (Class 6 to 8)
- Must be passed 12th with 50% marks
- Completed Graduation and studying in 2nd Year of BTC
- Completed Graduation/ Post Graduation with 50% marks and studying in 2nd Year of L.T. Course
- Candidates who completed Graduation/ Post Graduation with 50% marks and studying in Final Year B.Ed. Course
- Final Year or Passed in B.S.C. Ed.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Year
- Age Relaxation as per your Category
UPTET Application Form 2018 Fee
- General: Rs. 400
- OBC: Rs. 400
- SC: Rs. 200
- ST: Rs. 200
- Physically Challenged: Nil
Steps to Apply online for UPTET Application Form 2018:
- First of all, candidates visit the official website
- Now Look for UPTET Application form 2018 Notification
- Open the Notification and Carefully read all the instructions
- Now Look for UPTET Application Form 2018
- Open the Application Form
- Fill all the required details in the application form like name, address, date of birth etc.
- Now Upload the Scan Copy of Recent Photo and Signature in required manner
- Then Upload all academic documents in required size
- Then pay the application Fee as per Your Category
- Crosscheck the application form and submit the application form
- At the End Take a hard copy of filled application form and keep it safe for future use