TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched, the TVS company’s first electric scooter with 4.4 kW electric motor, max speed of 78 kmph, acceleration of 0 to 40 kmph in 4.2 seconds and 75km range. It features TVS SmartXonnect platform and comes with advanced TFT cluster and TVS iQube app and has multiple features such as Geo-fencing, Remote Battery Charge Status, Navigation Assist, Last park location, Incoming call alerts/SMS alerts among others.
Other features include Q-park assist, Multi-select economy and power mode, Day and Night display and Regenerative braking and says that it provides a noiseless and comfortable ride. This includes charging cable and charging adapter, lifetime SmartXonnect Basic features, 1-year SmartXonnect advanced subscription (Introductory pricing), home charging solution that includes home charging unit with installation (Introductory pricing). Check out the details about the SmartXonnect services.
- Top Speed 78kmph, Range 75 km (Eco-mode)
- 4.4kW hub-mounted motor ensures minimal loss in power transmission
- 0 to 40km in just 4.2 seconds, 140Nm peak torque
- TFT dashboard with Day/Night screen for navigation, charge and speed status, Incoming call alerts/SMS alerts
- Remote charge status, Geo-fencing, last park location and smart statistics using iQube app
- LED Headlights, Tail Lights, Indicators, Side stand indicator, Battery level indicator, Low battery indicator, Service reminder, Vehicle malfunction light
- 118 kg (kerb weight)
- 90/90-12, Tubeless tires on the front and back, Front – 220 mm Discand Rear – 130 mm
- Drum brakes, Front – Telescopic suspension and Rear – Hydraulic twin-tube shock absorber
- Connectivity with built-in SIM, Bluetooth and telematics enabled devices
- The twin-tube suspension (Front and rear), Disc brake at the front
USB charging in boot
- 4.5kWh 3 Li-ion battery pack is water and dust resistant (IP67) charges in 5 hours
- Battery Warranty 3 Years/50,000 kms
The TVS iQube Electric Scooter comes in white color, is priced at Rs. 1,15,000 on road and is available to book starting today at Rs. 5000, January 27th in Bengaluru.