Top 6 Best Mobile Payment Apps for Cashless Money Transfer on Android and iOS Devices. The emerging trend of online shopping, people are saving huge bucks and time. The E-Commerce customers to make online Payments System via their debit/credit card by offering a certain percentage of the extra discount. Now the question that arises here is, How to make hassle-free secure money transfer?
Well, The Android/iOS has the plethora of Mobile Wallet Apps through which buyers can easily make the payment within seconds. Here Top 6 Best Mobile Payment Apps 2019 for Cashless Money Transfer. Let us have an in-depth understanding of each app and learn how it works.
Top 6 Best Mobile Payment Apps:
1. M-Pesa: The M-Pesa is a mobile phone-based money transfer, financing, microfinancing service launched in 2007 by Vodafone for Safaricom and Vodacom. The M-Pesa App is the fastest, easiest and safest way to send money to your loved ones; who can, in turn, can withdraw/receive the money at any of our 85,000+ M-Pesa agents across India.
2. PayUmoney: Use PayUmoney mobile app to Recharge, Pay Bills and keep all your spending organized in one place. Don’t just stop there, spread the cheer to your friends and family. Rediscover the best way to pay online using PayUmoney.
3. MobikwikFastest Online Recharges, Bill Payments Made Easy! It’s simple, fast & hassles free. MobiKwik is the best Mobile Recharge app that does not only let you do online recharge but also allows you DTH recharge, Bus Ticket bookings, Book IRCTC Train Tickets Online, Prepaid, Postpaid, Electricity, Gas Bill Payments, Insurance Payments & Broadband, Landline, Datacard Bill payments.
4. Oxigen Wallet app is available on all the major platforms, including an iOS app store, Google Play Store, and the windows app store. So download the app now and unleash the power of mobile payments in your hands.
5. Paytm: #PaytmKaro for the fastest online recharge, bill & utility payment, and online shopping experience. Quick, easy and secure, Paytm is trusted by 1.3+ crore customers. Use the Paytm App for mobile recharge, DTH recharge, data card recharge, and Mumbai & Delhi (DMRC) Metro Card Recharge. With the Paytm App, online bill payments are rewarding.
6. Google Pay is a fast, simple way to pay online, in stores and more. Book a trip, grab a meal, see a show, and enjoy new experiences – all without your wallet. Getting started on the web or with the google pay app is easy. Just add a card, and you’re ready to go.