Here is the list of Top 10 Best Keyword Research Tools for SEO in 2020. Keyword research is a crucial element of modern (Search engine optimization) SEO. Whether you’re kick-starting an old blog or developing your content strategy for a new one; good quality keywords are one of the most efficient ways to attract consistently, quality traffic to your website. We’ve compiled a list of some of the top 10 best keyword research tools to help you conquer your content. Aditional keyword research platforms.
1. SEMrush – SEMrush is not just a keyword tool, it is like the Swiss Army Knife of SEO. Instead of producing a list of keywords, SEMrush suggests 5-10 very specific keywords that your competitors are already using.
2. Ahrefs Keyword Explorer – Ahrefs is one of the best keyword research tools available for content creators today. The platform provides a broad keyword report to the user and relies on clickstream data to provide unique click metrics. Ahrefs pricing and plans: Ahrefs has four pricing plans. The rates for freelancers, online marketers, mid-sized organizations, and bigger brands start at just $82 per month if you choose an annual payment plan.
3. Google Keyword Planner – Google Keyword Planner is a simple keyword tool option serving up a few basic features. Despite the lack of functionality, however, it’s one of the most accurate sources of keyword data on the market. The data comes directly from Google and the results integrate well with AdSense monetization. Google Keyword Planner is available for free.
4. KWFinder – KWFinder is a tool designed by Mangools – a developer known for delivering the best keyword research tools across categories. You can use their beginner guide to get started. The KWFinder platform makes it easy to find keywords with low SEO difficulty, along with a whole host of other useful features.
5. Long Tail Pro – it’s no secret that long-tail keywords are the new standard of SEO. Long Tail Pro keyword tool generates long-tail keywords for niche sites and has even found a cult following with content producers for micro-niche sites. Long Tail Pro is a premium tool and does offer a 7-days free trial. Subscriptions start as low as $25 per month (when billed annually). Long Tail Pro currently offers three plans to users.
6. Majestic – The Majestic is an all-in-one SEO tool to keep a track of your site’s health. It’s an ideal tool for new blogs and small businesses that don’t have the resources to invest a lot of complicated support for search engine optimization. You can grab the SEO toolkit for $83/month when you select the annual billing option.
7. Keyword Tool – If you’re obsessed with keyword data mining, try Keyword Tool. The platform is regarded as one of the top keyword research tools on the market and offers analysis for multiple search engines including Google, YouTube, Bing, Amazon, and the App Store. The keywordtool.io “Basic” plan starts at $69 per month and is billed annually.
8. Serpstat – If you’re searching for a full SEO suite, Serpstat is an excellent option that combines website analytics, keyword research tool, SERP analysis, backlink analysis, a rank tracker, and website audit features. It’s an all-in-one solution meant to streamline the entire category of SEO. A personal plan goes for $55 per month.
9. Moz Keyword Explorer – The Moz Keyword Explorer serves up easy to use, out-of-the-box keyword recommendations. Moz’s SEO tool boasts all the features you’d expect from the very best keyword research tools, plus two very unique data points. You can get the Moz keyword research features in the platform’s “Medium” plan, which starts at $179 a month with the option for a free 30-day trial.
10. SpyFu – SpyFu is the #1 choice for analyzing your competitors’ SEO strategies. Their keyword tool uncovers valuable, virtually untapped keywords and makes a huge difference if you’re working in a highly saturated niche. You can subscribe to SpyFu for $33 per month if you choose the annual billing option.
These are some of the Top 10 best keyword research tools you can currently find in the SEO marketplace. To find the one that works for your business, start by analyzing your budget and then consider the primary focus of your brand’s SEO strategy. If budget is your chief concern, narrow your search to Google Keyword Planner or Serpstat.
Top 10 Best Keyword Research Tools for SEO
2. Ahrefs Keyword Explorer
3. Google Keyword Planner
5. Long Tail Pro
7. Keyword Tool
9. Moz Keyword Explorer
If you need a more robust set of tools, you’re going to be looking at KWFinder, SEMrush, or Moz Keyword Explorer.