Watch Too Hot To Handle Season 1 All Episodes Online Streaming on Netflix. Too Hot to Handle a new upcoming reality dating web series that comes with a twist: to win a $100,000 grand prize, they’ll have to give up $ex. You can check out the Too Hot To Handle Season 1 trailer below! Ten young, hot singles from around the world come together in a tropical paradise for what they think will be the most exotic and erotic summer of their lives but there’s a twist.
These commitment-phobes who love a casual hook-up will have to give up all hanky panky for the entire retreat if they want to win the $100,000 grand prize. No kissing, no heavy petting, and no self-gratification of any kind. With every slip, the prize money goes down. In this luxury no-bone zone, will the serial singletons be able to form deeper emotional connections? Or will the temptation simply be too hot to handle? Too Hot To Handle Season 1 All episodes will be available to stream on Netflix on April 17, 2020.
Netflix Too Hot To Handle Season 1 Review, All Episodes
1. Love, Sex or Money: This season’s singles officially meet and make plans for a steamy retreat. Meanwhile, a high-tech hostess gets ready to drop a serious bombshell.
2. When Harry Met Francesca: After Lana establishes the rules, the singles curb their heavy petting … with a few exceptions. But what damage will the rebellious duos do?
3. Revenge Is a Dish Best Served Hot: Francesca and Haley refine their radical gameplay, Rhonda and Sharron have a midnight chat, and the singles get wrapped up in an intimacy workshop.
4. Two’s Company, Three’s a … Threesome: Bryce settles in, much to the delight of Chloe. The group practices nonverbal communication, and connections evolve. Lana introduces a new accessory.
5. Boys to Men: Rhonda and Sharron recap their night of romance — and tally up their spending. Francesca revisits her feelings. The men learn about vulnerability.
6. The Bryce Isn’t Right: Harry responds to Francesca’s sincere request, Lana makes a shocking decision, and the singles say hello to new friends — and potential flings.
7. Sisters over Misters: After another pricey peck, the group dynamic continues to shift. Rhonda shares more with Sharron. The women let loose and learn about empowerment.
8. Lust or Bust: A season of slip-ups comes to a close as Lana reveals some final twists, the couples address their post-retreat plans, and the prize money is awarded. (Karenjit Kaur)
About Netflix: Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with over 167 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.