The Tamil Nadu government has released the schedule for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) 2020. The TNEA 2020 Online Registration Starts and application form will be available online till August 16, 2020, at tneaonline.org. The TNEA 2020 online registration is conducted for admission to undergraduate engineering courses, or BTech courses, in Tamil Nadu’s educational institutions.
No entrance examination is conducted after the TNEA 2020 Admission. Admission allotment to Btech seats is done on the basis of 10+2 marks. Students are offered admissions as per merit in engineering courses after TNEA counseling. Although the last date for TNEA 2020 application is August 16, candidates can upload their documents on the website till August 20.
The Tamil Nadu Higher Education Minister KP Anbalagan has stated that the Tamil Nadu government plans on completing the Tamil Nadu engineering admissions by October 15, 2020. Tamil Nadu has set up 52 help centers to assist the students in their TNEA 2020 online application processes. Submission of the TNEA application 2020 form can be done through the village cooperative bank branches in their places of residence.
How to TNEA 2020 Online Registration:
- Step 1: User registration
- Step 2: Log in with the system-generated application number and password
- Step 3: Insert personal information
- Step 4: Enter any special reservation information, if applicable
- Step 5: Scholarship Information
- Step 6: School of study information
- Step 7: Fill academic information
- Step 8: Preview details to confirm TNEA application
- Step 9: Provide payment details and pay the TNEA registration online fee
- Step 10: Download TNEA Application.