Telangana State (TS) formation day 2016: Telangana Formation day in Telugu called as Telangana avirbhava dinotsava subhakankshalu. On June 2nd, 2014, the Telangana state officially gets existence and the first chief minister of Telangana state Mr. kalvakuntla Chandra Shekar Rao well known as KCR Announced that June 2nd is a holiday. KCR is also the president of TRS (Telangana Rashtra Samithi) Party.
The 10 districts in the newly-formed state have geared up for celebrating ‘Telangana Formation Day’ that will witness a host of events as part of week-long celebration on Telangana’s culture and struggle (for statehood) on a grand scale.The official celebrations, to be held from June 2-7, will have a series of cultural and literary programmes along with a slew of events that will showcase the rich history and culture of the new state.Telangana Formation Day 2016 Celebrations Live.
Telangana Formation Day 2016 Live Celebrations ,TS Formation Day Images,Videos,Telangana Formation Day Songs :
All historical and prominent heritage buildings in Telangana are being illuminated ahead of third State Formation Day on June 2. Preparations are in full swing in Hyderabad and Warangal.
- The Kakatiya Kala Thoranm part of Warangal and Telangana’s heritage structure illuminated ahead of State formation Day on June 2.
- Workers replace tiles on the footpath at Tank Bund in Hyderabad. The work is being taken up in view of the upcoming State Formation Day on June 2.
- Telangana Police taking part in the march-past at the full dress rehearsals for the parade on June 2, marking the Telangana Formation Day at Parade Grounds in Secunderabad on Tuesday.
- Work on installing and testing special lighting at dozens of prominent locations across the Twin Cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad is going on at a brisk pace.
- Historical monuments/buildings illuminated in Warangal ahead of Telangana Formation Day on June 2.
- Installing and testing special lighting at a traffic circle in Hyderabad in progress as June 2, Telangana Formation Day approaches.
- The Congress Bhavan in Warangal illuminated as part of State Formation Day celebrations on June 2.
- The tallest flagpost, 303 feet (92.35 metres) ahead of its installation at Sanjeevaiah Park on the shores of the Hussainsagar Lake in Hyderabad. National Tri-colour will be hoisted on this pole weighing 92 kilos.
- A trained canine of the dog squad fights a terrorist at a mock drill and snatches the weapon too, during rehearsals for the parade on June 2, marking the Telangana Formation Day at Parade Grounds in Secunderabad.
Telangana State Formation Day : Telangana was formed as the 29th state of the country on June 2nd 2014, after it was carved out of Andhra Pradesh.The celebrations have begun in Telangana region, after the formation of Telangana state on June 2nd, 2014. The Telangana government declared it has the holiday and every year it would be celebrated as Free public holiday at following districts.
- Adilabad district.
- Hyderabad district.
- Karimnagar district.
- Khammam district.
- Mahboobnagar district.
- Medak district.
- Nalgonda district.
- Nizamabad district.
- Ranga Reddy district.
- Warangal district.
Watch Telangana Formation Day Celebrations Live ,Telangana Formation Day 2016 , TS Formation Day Live Songs ,Images,TS Formation Day 2016 Live