Telangana Intermediate Exam Fee Dates 2019: The Telangana Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) has on Thursday announced the fee payment schedule for TS Intermediate Public Examinations (IPE), March, 2020. First and second year students, including regular students, failed and attendance exempted private candidates, can pay the exam fee till October 29. With a late fee of Rs.100 and Rs.500, the examination fee can be paid till November 13 and 25 respectively.
The Intermediate exam fee will also be accepted on payment of late fee Rs.1,000 and Rs.2,000 till December 5 and 16 respectively. BIE secretary Syed Omer Jaleel said no further extension of dates would be granted for payment of examination fee. It may be mentioned that Telangana Intermediate Public Examinations (IPE) is scheduled to be held in March 2020.
- Last date for payment of fee 26-09-2019 to 29-10-2019
- Last date for payment of fee with a late fee of Rs.100/-: 30-10-2019 to 13-11-2019
- Last date for payment of fee with a late fee of Rs.500/-: 14-11-2019 to 25-11-2019
- Last date for payment of fee with a late fee of Rs.1000/-: 26-11-2019 to 05-12-2019
- Last date for payment of fee with a late fee of Rs.2000/-: 06-12-2019 to 16-12-2019
NOTE: The candidates may please note, no further extension will be granted for payment of examination fees.
TS inter first year exams fee due dates: TS inter exams fee dates and fee amount details are announced in September 2019. for Application Form: Rs. 10/- and Exam Fee: Rs. 620/- and Exam fee for Vocational Course: Rs.460/-. The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) said that the due date for the payment of examination fee for first and second years regular students, failed candidates of both the general and vocational, up to 29-10-2019.