SSMMS; Online Sand Booking in Telangana State has now become an easy job. Customers can now register, book orders, track orders and do other stuff related to sand management only through a single click. The Telangana state government had started the SSMMS portal to provide the public with low esteem prices via the online booking process, with the facility for tracking the order with vehicle /mobile number. The official web site sand.telangana.gov.in by providing the sand at available prices to all the stockholders to increase the income of the government and reduce damages to rivers, streams, and environment.
Step-by-Step Customer Registration in TS SSMMS:
In order to become a customer on the SSMMS portal, you have to register yourself with the SSMMS portal. Before making any order, the customer needs to be registered with the portal. So, if you are also interested in registration, below we have shared a step-by-step guide for you through which you can register yourself.
- Go to the official website of the SSMMS portal i.e. https://sand.telangana.gov.in first.
2. Select the registration option, On clicking TS Sand booking SSMMS “Registration” a dropdown list will appear. You have to select the “Customer Registration” option from the dropdown list.
3. Enter Mobile No. Customer registration step 1 will appear. You have to enter your mobile no. in the space provided and click on the “Send OTP” option. An OTP will be sent to your mobile no. A dialog box will appear for OTP confirmation as shown below. You have to enter the OTP sent to your mobile no.
4. OTP verification, Once you have submitted the OTP a verification message will pop up on the screen.
5. Finally, It will ask you for more details about you. Fill up the form and submit. Those details are,
- House Number
- Email ID
- AADHAAR Number
6. Your mobile number is your User ID and you create the password in the last step. One’s Customer Registration is over. Now you can log in into the TS Sand Booking Portal using the user id and password.
SSMMS portal has made the sand booking procedure convenient and more transparent. Once you have completed the TS Sand booking registration procedure and have successfully registered your name, you can proceed further for sand booking. To book an order for sand on the SSMMS portal, you can follow the simple steps shared below in easy to understand.
- Step 1: You have to visit the online portal sand.telangana.gov.in to book sand in Telangana.
- Step 2: Enter valid User Name, Password and click on Login button as shown in the below screen.
- Step 3: Select District from the drop-down list
- Step 4: After selecting the “District” select Stock Yard radio button.
- Step 5: In the next screen enter all the mandatory details and click on the Register button.
- Step 6: Confirmation window will appear to Click OK to proceed
- Note: The next window will be displayed if sand booking is done successfully. Please note the booking number for future purposes.
- Step 7: Click on the Get Receipt button for taking the receipt.
How to track the Sand Booking order?
After booking order and till the delivery of the order, customer can also track the status of their undelivered-order on SSMMS portal. The complete process for tracking orders is shared as under:
- Go to https://sand.telangana.gov.in.
- Click on the “Bookings” tab on the homepage of the portal.
- Select the “Track Your Order” option from the dropdown list.
- Enter the Order Id and click on the “Get Status” option.
- Finally, the status of all the undelivered orders will appear.
- Enter the valid mobile no. to track the status of your order.
- If you want to track the status with Mobile/Vehicle, you have to choose “track your orders mobile/vehicles” option.
- After that, you can check the order status by entering your registered mobile no. and valid vehicle no. and hit the “search button”.
This list will include information about order Id of the candidates, Order date, Vehicle no., Customer Name, Mobile No., Order Status (active/canceled/ suspended), and Delivery Status.
Telangana Sand online Vehicle Registration:
SSMMS also provides service for vehicle registration. If you have a vehicle (Tractor/ Lorry) and you want it to be registered with the SSMMS portal for transportation of sand, you can also do so. The complete procedure for vehicle registration is as follows:
- Visit sand.telangana.gov.in.
- Hit the “Registrations” tab given on the homepage.
- Click on “Vehicle Registration” option.
- The vehicle registration form will display.
- Enter all the information asked viz. vehicle no., RC details, address, engine no., mobile no., etc. Click on the “register” button.
- Finally, your application for vehicle registration will be submitted.
- On successful registration, you will receive a registration no. You have to keep the registration no. safe.
In case, you have uploaded an invalid or blur copy of RC you have to upload it again. For that, you have to click on the “Vehicle Registration Updation” option and have to search the vehicle no. Upload a clear and valid copy of RC again. If it will be not clear, then the vehicle will be blocked permanently.