Samsung launched its most expected Galaxy M30s with a huge 6000mAh battery in India. Samsung Galaxy M30s Smartphone has the same 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display and is latest Exynos 7 Series 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU with up to 6GB LPDDR4x of RAM, up to 128GB UFS 2.1 storage and runs Android Pie with Samsung One UI 1.5 on top, same as the A50s that was launched recently. It doesn’t have NFC support or Samsung Pay support that is present in the A50s, but there is Samsung Pay mini.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Specifications:
- Samsung is detailing the 6.4-inch Infinity-U Display of the Samsung Galaxy M30s, which features a Super AMOLED panel.
- Samsung Galaxy M30s will ship with a massive 6,000mAh battery.
- The Galaxy M30s will run Samsung’s One UI, based on Android 9.0 Pie.
- Samsung has also detailed that the Galaxy M30s features a triple rear camera setup, with a 48-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens camera, and a 5-megapixel depth camera. It has a 16-megapixel front camera.
- The Samsung Galaxy M30s is powered by the new octa-core Samsung Exynos 9611 SoC, with the ARM Mali G72 MP3 GPU.
- It comes in two variants, 4GB RAM (LPDDR4X) + 64GB storage (UFS 2.1) and 6GB RAM + 128GB storage.
- Galaxy M30s Storage is expandable via microSD card (up to 512GB).
- The Samsung Galaxy M30s will be available in Opal Black, Sapphire Blue, and Pearl White color variants.
- It Samsung Galaxy M30s Smartphone Price at Rs 13,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and will be available from Amazon.in and Samsung India online store starting from September 29th.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Price in India:
Samsung Galaxy M30s price in India 2019 is Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM/64GB storage variant and Rs. 16,999 for the 6GB RAM/128GB storage variant. Samsung Galaxy M30s Smartphone will be available on Amazon India and the Samsung online store from September 29.