Reliance Jio is touted to offer caller tunes aka JioTunes of over four lakh songs across genres such as Bollywood, Regional, International, Instrumental, and Devotional. Users are provided with these ringback tunes for free along with the ability to switch between different tunes at no additional cost. This means that you can apply a Reliance Jio caller tune as per your mood or to celebrate a particular event. The telco also gives multiple distinct ways to let users set a Jio caller tune on their connection. Further, an option to copy a Jio caller tune from a user is provided to make things even easier.
How Activate your Reliance Jio Caller Tune using MyJio App:
- Step 1: Download the MyJio app on your android or iOS smartphone.
- Step 2: Open the MyJio app and select the JioTunes option.
- Step 3: Go to the Songs tab and select the song which you want to set.
- Step 4: Listen to the Preview and click on Set as JioTune.
- Step 5: A confirmation screen once your request is submitted successfully.
How to set JioTunes using JioSavan App:
- Step 1: Download the JioSaavn music app on your android or iOS smartphone.
- Step 2: After downloading open the app using your My Jio account credentials, a list of songs will appear on the screen.
- Step 3: Select a song of your choice which you want to set as JioTune.
- Step 4: On the new page, click on Three dots.
- Step 5: A new ladder will appear here tap on set as JioTune.
- Step 6: A pop up will appear, tap on the Play icon to preview the JioTune.
- Step 7: To set the selected song as your JioTune, tap on Set JioTune.
An activation confirmation message from Reliance Jio will be sent to your mobile number.
How to set Jio caller tunes with SMS
You can send an SMS with the first 3 words of the song/film/album of your choice to 56789 (toll-free) or you can also set a Reliance Jio caller tune by sending an SMS JT to 56789 with these following codes:
- MOVIE send it to 56789
- ALBUM send it to 56789
- SINGER send it to 56789
Once you send the message, Reliance Jio will revert you with a message to seek confirmation from you. After receiving a message from Jio you just have to send a reply with ‘Y’ and soon Jio will send a confirmation message to you.