|RBI Assistant Recruitment|
RBI Assistant Recruitment Exam Notification 2016: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released notification and invited online applications for the recruitment of 610 Assistant posts. All the candidates who are looking for the jobs can apply for these posts. Aspirants can check the eligibility criteria, application fee, important dates from the article and apply online for RBI Assistat Posts from the direct link provided below. The online application is started today & the last date to apply is 28th November 2016.RBI has notified to fill total 610 vacancies (including 10 backlog vacancies) of ‘Assistant’ across its 17 offices.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Exam 2016| Apply Online @ rbi.org.in For 610 Posts Released : RBI Assistant Exam
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Steps to Apply Online For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016:
- Visit the official website https://rbi.org.in/.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
Stay tuned for RBI Assistant Recruitment Updates Press CTRL+D to bookmark : Indiantalks .