Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019: Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi is celebrated all over India and in some neighboring countries like Nepal. This Raksha Bandhan festival 2019 celebrates the true bond of love between siblings. On Raksha Bandhan, sisters tie a rakhi sacred thread to her brother’s wrist. This symbolizes the sister’s love and prayers for her brother’s well-being, and the brother’s lifelong vow to protect her. Raksha Bandhan festival is celebrated on the full moon day of the Shravan month i.e. on Shravana Poornima day of the Hindu calendar.
Here are the amazing and awesome collection of Quotes on Happy Raksha Bandhan on this brother’s and sister’s event. This Indian festival ” Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi)” takes place on 15th of August to show the bond of brother and sister with the Rakhi and festival moves on with regional rituals. celebrate the festival with your brother/sister.
Raksha Bandhan 2019: Date and Time
Aparahan Muhurat: 01:44 PM to 04:20 PM
Purnima Tithi Begins: 03:45 PM on Aug 14, 2019
Purnima Tithi Ends: 05:59 PM on Aug 15, 2019.
Raksha Bandhan History 2019: The Raksha Bandhan festival holds a great significance in the Hindu culture as it is deeply rooted in Hindu epics and legends. During this period, sisters and brother take out time from their everyday life and celebrate the love they have for each other.
For most people, the holy thread creates a special bond that can never be broken. So, if there is someone you feel connected to in the same manner as that of your own sibling, then it is a beautiful way to show how important that person truly is.
A legendary story based on the Raksha Bandhan festival shows the power of this bond. The widowed queen of Chittor Rani Karnavati had sent a Rakhi to Mughal Emperor Humayun when she needed his help. The king assured his help to the Rani after receiving her Rakhi.
Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Status, Wishes Greetings
- In this post, you are going to find the latest Raksha Bandhan images for Whatsapp, Facebook which you can send to your relatives to express your love towards them. Don’t worry, we’ve got really best images for Raksha Bandhan.
- Finding this section was really hard. We have wasted many hours literally in finding best Raksha Bandhan quotes from the Internet, books, social networking sites. Finally, we have curated a list of best quotes for Raksha Bandhan.
- This section was quite easy as you can use those quotes as messages by copying pasting them. I hope you got my point. As Raksha Bandhan Messages are no different than Raksha Bandhan Images & Quotes but still we’ vs mentioned it just for Sake of formality.
- Sending greetings on Raksha Bandhan 2019 is quite common among Indians. They express their love towards their relatives by sending them greetings.
- This section was too much special so we’ve decided to put it at End. Instead of sending Raksha Bandhan quotes images to your sister or brother.