PM Narendra Modi asks Indians to follow 7 Points: Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed to the nation on COVID-19 and shared 7 suggestions and urged Indian people to follow them till the lockdown lasts. “There is only one lab in January for COVID-19 testing (NIV, Pune) and now, testing is being done in more than 220 labs” says Prime Minister Narendra Modi, adding that India’s battle against COVID-19 is strong and on the winning side. PM Narendra Modi announced that lockdown in India will be extended till 3rd May.
PM Narendra Modi thanked Indian citizens for adhering to lockdown rules in India and added that an extension of the lockdown is necessary to completely limit the spread of the COVID-19 and prevent new hotspots. Narendra Modi said that Social distancing and lockdown had given India a major benefit. PM Modi also offered seven tips and urged Indian to follow them during the entire period of lockdown, which is as follows:
PM Narendra Modi asks Indians to follow 7 Points
- ‘Extra care’ of senior citizens in the family, especially those who suffer from diseases.
- To focus on to maintain social distancing norms strictly during the lockdown. Use a homemade face mask.
- To increase the immunity, use guidelines given by Ayush ministry.
- Download Arogya Setu App, which is launched by the central government to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- Help poor people with their food needs.
- Don’t remove the employees from jobs in this time of crisis and show compassion towards colleagues
- Respect and pray for corona warriors – Healthcare workers, Sanitation workers, and doctors.
PM Modi Asking every to stay home and stay safe, Modi gave an assurance that centre and states are working together such that supply chain will not get hit, and ensured that there is no shortage of food grains or any other commodities in India.