With everyday going-on, new smart telephones are evolving with more and more features presenting a guide for numerous variety of applications. China-primarily based mobile tool manufacturer, Oukitel K10000 Smartphone has taken battery ability of the clever cellphone to a brand new stage.
The enterprise has launched “K10000″ with an impressive 10,000mAh battery, which makes it the sector’s first handset with 15-day battery life. There may be no assertion from the agency concerning its launch in India. But, the involved clients can pre-order the device at a rate of $239.99, with a view to being shipped through Gearbeast starting January 2, 2016.
Oukitel K10000 Smartphone Features
- As said earlier, the principal characteristic of K10000 Smartphone is its large battery potential.
- It measures 143.00 x 77.00 x 9.00 (height x width x thickness).* The tool weighs 184 grams.
- The cellphone comes with a five.50-inch touchscreen show with a resolution of 720 pixels through 1280 pixels.
- it’s miles powered with the aid of 1GHz quad-center MediaTek MT6735 processor.
- It comes with 2GB RAM.
- The smartphone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be multiplied as much as 32GB through a microSD card.
- The handset runs on an Android Lollipop 5.1 OS and comes with quite a number of clever gestures and packages.
- The tool packs an eight-megapixel number one digital camera at the rear and a 2-megapixel front digital camera.
- The Oukitel K10000 is a dual SIM phone that accepts Micro-SIM with 3G in addition to 4G.