Osmania University Annual Results 2019: Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana has declared the OU Degree Results 2019 for several undergraduate results including BA, B.Com, and BSc programmes online at the official website, osmania.ac.in. The Osmania University Undergraduate YWS Result 2019 or year wise scheme exams were conducted in April 2019. The Osmania University had conducted B.A, B.Com, BBA, and B.Sc exams in April 2019. The candidates can check their Osmania University Degree Results 2019 from the direct link provided below. Candidates need to enter their Osmania University hall ticket number to obtain the results.
In case students face heavy traffic or could not load the result, they can check their score alternatively at manabadi.com, vidyavision.com, and school9.com. Meanwhile, the result of both professional and regular programmes has been declared. Meanwhile, the Ph.D. result was declared on June 15. The result so download can act as provisional mark sheet. The original mark sheet will be provided by the varsity later. Every year, OU conducts the degree Under Graduate examinations for all the first, second and third-year students in March and April. (OU Degree Supply Results)
Steps to check Osmania University Annual Results 2019
- Step 1: Go to the official website, osmania.ac.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, Click on the ‘Osmania University UG results’ link
- Step 3: Students will be redirected to a new page
- Step 4: Then the students have to click on the course they are interested to appear for
- Step 5: Students need to enter the required details like roll number/registration number and submit
- Step 6: Result will appear on the screen of the student.
- Step 7: Students will have to download the result and take a print out for future reference.
Every year the Osmania University conducts the exams for the Under Graduate courses for first, second and third-year students in March and April. The Osmania University offers 250 UG Programmes with 158 combinations, 75 PG Courses, 27 PG Diploma Programmes, and 2 Research Programmes at M.Phil and Ph.D. Levels.