OPPO Enco Free True Wireless Earbuds Launched in China along with the Reno3 series, as it had promised. It has 13.4mm drivers that promises dynamic bass, Bluetooth 5.0 support and has IPX4 ratings for protection against sweat and splashes. OPPO says that it is the world’s first true wireless headset that uses ultra-dynamic speakers with dual magnetic circuit design used in high-end audio devices and is also the industry’s first to use aluminum-magnesium-titanium composite diaphragm, which makes treble clear.
It has low-latency if as low as 120ms, has dual microphones with beaming forming tech and AI for better call quality with AI noise reduction and has touch controls for volume and music control. You can choose between three different tips to perfectly fit your ears. OPPO Enco Free True Wireless Earbuds has a wearing detection sensor that automatically pauses the audio when the headset is removed and it automatically connects with the phone when you open the case. It promises up to 25 hours of battery life with the case and 5 hours standalone and has USB Type-C charging. (Realme Wireless Earbuds)
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 13.4mm driver
- Touch controls for volume, call control, track change
- Dual microphones for AI call noise reduction, voice control
- Infrared sensor for intelligent wear detection so it automatically pauses when you remove them
- 120ms low-latency
- Water-resistant (IPX4)
- Weight: 4.6g for each headset; 48.2 g for the case
- 31mAh battery offers 5 hours of standalone music playback / 3 hours calling (50% volume), 25 hours music (50% volume) / 3 hours calling (50% volume) and with the 410mAh battery on the case,
- USB Type-C charging for the case to charge in 110 minutes, 70 minutes to charge the earbuds.
The OPPO Enco Free True Wireless Earbuds comes in Black, White and Pink colors, is priced at 699 yuan (US$ 99.8 / Rs. 7,135 approx.) and will go on sale in China starting from December 31, 2019.