The launch of the Ola Electric scooter is not too far away now With the company’s production facility set to commence operations soon, Ola Electric Scooter Booking Price at Rs 499 To make it easier for prospective buyers to reserve the scooter. The Ola Electric has now opened pre-bookings for its first electric scooter via the official website Olaelectric.com, which is rumored to be named the Ola Series S.
Traffic influx meant many people were unable to complete their reservation when bookings opened, but Ola has fixed the issue now, and if you’re looking to get your hands on the Ola Series S, follow the steps mentioned below to make a reservation now. In fact, there were so many who wanted to book the electric vehicle that the website on which you can book the scooter crashed many times. In case you’re someone who is yet to make a pre-order, our little guide here should help you figure it out.
How to book Ola Electric Scooter Online:
- Ola Electric Scooter Booking Login on to olaelectric.com and click/tap on the ‘Reserve for Rs 499’ button.
- Enter your mobile number, tick the captcha verification box, and click/tap on ‘Next’.
- Enter the OTP you’ve received on your mobile number and click/tap on ‘Next’.
- A new dialog box titled ‘Total Payable – Rs 499’ presents three payment options – Debit/Credit card, UPI, and Netbanking.
- Choose your preferred payment option to be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Once the payment has been successfully made, customers will receive the order ID and other details via SMS or email to the mobile number and email address provided.
Ola Electric Scooter Booking Refund:
In the case, at any point in time you change your mind and no longer wish to purchase the Ola Electric Scooter, you can simply cancel the Ola Electric Scooter booking and the amount you would have paid will be fully refunded to you within seven to 10 working days. If you wish, Ola Electric Scooter booking can also be transferred to someone else by sending all the details through an email to email@example.com.
India’s EV revolution is off to an explosive start. 🔥💪🏼 Huge thanks to the 100,000+ revolutionaries who’ve joined us and reserved their scooter. If you haven’t already, #JoinTheRevolution at https://t.co/lzUzbWbFl7 @olaelectric pic.twitter.com/LpGbMJbjxi
— Bhavish Aggarwal (@bhash) July 17, 2021
Speaking on the great booking response, Bhavish Aggarwal, CEO, Ola Electric, said, “India’s EV revolution is off to an explosive start. Huge thanks to the 100,000+ revolutionaries who’ve joined us and reserved their scooters. I am very thrilled by the tremendous response from customers all over India for our first electric vehicle.