The HMD Global has launched Nokia True Wireless Earbuds in India. It was introduced back in October last year, is sweat and splash proof and weighs just 5 grams per earbud. It promises 3.5 hours to play time, and the charging case can hold three charges giving a total of up to 16 hours of talk time.
At its price, the Boat Airdopes 211 is among the most affordable true-wireless headphones available today. Nokia True-wireless headphones are the next big thing in wireless audio, with Nokia launching its own true-wireless earbuds at Rs. 9,999. The boat will also face competition from Zebronics, which has its own Zeb Peace true-wireless earbuds.
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to devices
- Sweat and splash resistant (IPX4)
- 3 pairs of earbuds (S, M, L)
- Earbud size 22.3 x 14 mm, Charging case size 100 x 22mm; Weight: 5g per earbud
- USB Type-C Charging case
- LED charge indicator
- Talk/music time of up to 4 hours on one charge, Stand-by time Up to 70 hours
- Portable charging fully-charged case charges earbuds up to 3 times offering up to 14 hours of playback or 16 hours of talk time.
The Nokia True Wireless Earbuds come in Black color is priced at Rs. 9999 and is available from Nokia India website and select stores offline.