NIFT 2017 Entrance Exam Schedule Released @ www.nift.ac.in
The NIFT Online Application for the academic session 2017-18 kick started from 2 November 2016 and will end on January 10, 2017. The Last date for online registration with the late fee of INR 5000 is January 16, 2017. The admit cards can be downloaded from the official website of NIFT from January 21, 2017. The Written entrance examination for both UG & PG programs will be done on February 12, 2017. Situation Test / Group Discussion and Interview are expected to be held in the month of April- May 2017. The final results are expected to be declared by the end of May or starting of June 2017. Counseling but obviously will be conducted in the month of July 2017.
The Courses offered at NIFT 2017 :
- Bachelor of Design – B. Des (Fashion Design / Leather Design /Accessory Design /Textile Design /Knitwear Design /Fashion Communication)
- Bachelor of Fashion Technology – B.F. Tech
- Master of Design – M. Des
- Master of Fashion Management – MFM
- Master of Fashion Technology- M.F. Tech.
NIFT 2017 Examination Pattern :
- On the basis of Result of written test GAT and CAT, B.Des candidates will be called for the Second test called Situation Test.
- For B.F.Tech., GAT will be the final test for selection.
- The candidates for M.Des will take GAT and CAT. On the basis of Result of GAT and CAT, in the case of M.Des. and GAT in Case of M.F Tech and MFM, candidates will be called for Group Discussion/Personal Interview.
List of NIFT Campus in India – NIFT Has 15 Campuses in India :
Application Fees :
General/ OBC Category: RS 1500
SC/ST/PHP : Rs 750 .
The Online Application Process For NIFT 2016:
- Visit the official website and click on ‘Admission 2017-Apply Now’
- Then login to your account using mail id and date of birth if you are registered with NIFT already and fill in all the details and pay the fee.
- Submit the application form
- If you are not registered with NIFT before then register as a new user and login to your account and submit the application after filling it.
NOTE: The NIFT 2017 admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email. Candidates are advised to regularly check NIFT website for updates. Stay tuned for : IndianTalks .