The NFL job openings for the post of Management Trainees have been announced and the official notification has been released on NFL official website. National Fertilizers Limited or NFL has invited application for 44 Management Trainee job openings. The last date to apply for (National Fertilizers Limited) NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 – 44 MT Posts, Apply Online www.nationalfertilizers.com is June 14, 2019.
NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Organization Name||National Fertilizers Limited|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Starting Date||15th May 2019|
|Closing Date||14th June 2019|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
According to the details given in the Official Website NFL Management Trainee Notification, an individual need to finish either their MBA, PG Degree, Diploma, M.Sc, B.Sc, PGDBM from the any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
Age Limit: Aspirants age must be 29 years. For Age Relaxation information check the NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 Notification.
NFL Management Trainee Selection Process: Well, for Management Trainee Vacancies, National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Officials are going to conduct Online Test and Personal Interview, as part of the selection process.
NFL Management Trainee Salary: The Salary for the selected candidates will be between Rs.40,000 to Rs.1,40,000/- Per Month.
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 700|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM category||No Fee|
How to Apply NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Eligible and Interested candidates are required to apply online through NFL’s website www.nationalfertilizers.com
- In official website click on Careers ->Recruitment of NFL-> Recruitment of Management Trainees in HR and Marketing-2019.
- Fill The Application Form with mandatory Details and upload the required documents.
- Click on the Payment Tab and proceed for the payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of application form for further reference.