Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Launched MPassport Police Mobile App for Police Verification for Passport Issuance. He also said that such a process should be adopted for police verification in other matters as well. “Resolving the problems faced by common people through ‘MPassport Police Mobile App‘ is a good effort.
This will decrease the time taken in police verification during the issuance of passport. Such processes should be adopted for police verification in other matters as well,” the UP chief minister said. Yogi Adityanath also said there has been an annual saving of Rs 800 crore by using technology to ensure that foodgrains reach genuine beneficiaries of the public distribution system in the state.
Online Passport Application Rules:
- First step: First of all, after downloading the app, click on the new user registration option on the MPpassport service from your smartphone.
- Second step – After this, you can choose the city according to the option given on the app. While choosing the city, keep in mind that you are living in any city in the country but passports can also be made from any other city.
- Third step: Here you have to give your basic information. Fill in the information like name, date of birth and email id.
- Fourth step: After all these, you have to create a user ID and password. Remember to write down your ID and password as you will need it for further processing.
- Fifth step: After doing all this, you also have to answer a question for security. This is because if you ever forget your ID and password, you can easily recover your account by answering this question.
- Sixth step: After all these procedures, finally a captcha code will be given by the app. After putting the code in the box provided, click on the submit button there. Clicking on the submit button will complete your passport application process.