Motorola Moto C Plus: The Lenovo-owned Motorola will be launching Moto C Plus Mobile on June 19 in India. The company has sent out an official invite for the event. Motorola Moto C Plus is a slightly better variant of the Moto C. The budget smartphone Moto C is already launched in India. It is priced at Rs 5,999 and Motorola is selling it offline.
Moto C and Moto C plus aims to targets entry-level smartphone buyers with most affordable prices. Also, Lenovo is building an anticipation about the launch of a series of tweets. “Yes, it’ll never let you run out of juice. Yes, it’s that charged!” the company tweeted.
The smartphone was first launched in Europe with a starting price of EUR 119. The price of the Moto c plus device is unpredictable at this moment. Yet, it roughly marks around Rs. 8,300 for 1GB RAM/16GB variant if we consider the price in Europe.
Moto C Plus Specifications:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HDdisplay
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB/2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 1.12 microns, 71° lenses, 720p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash, ƒ/2.8 aperture, 1.0 microns, 63° lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 144x 72.3x 10 mm: Weight: 162 g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh (typical) | 3780 mAh (minimum) battery with 10W rapid charge
Motorola’s invite for June 27 global event has also been spotted online, and it looks this could be the new Moto Z2 flagship smartphone.The Motorola recently launched the Moto Z2 Play in India at Rs 27,999 and this one also has support for the Mods, which can be attached to the back of the smartphone.