Moto G4 Play Smartphones: The Motorola, an American multinational telecommunications company is planning to launch a new smartphone under its new Moto G4 line up in India – G4 Play. The new handset was already launched in the US. According to Moto India Twitter page, the cover image of revealed the device to be exclusively Via. Flash sale through Amazon India from 6th Sep. 2016. No Price details of the smartphone have been revealed.Check Moto G4 Play features below.
|Moto G4 Play|
Moto G4 Play Handset launching in India on Sep 6 Exclusive on Amazon, Moto G4 Play Price, Specifications, Review
Moto G4 Play, the company’s budget 4G smartphone was introduced soon after the launch of Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus smartphones in India on May 16. The company shared on its social channels that the smartphone will be available in India from September 6th, exclusively on Amazon.in .
Motorola Moto G4 Play SmartPhone Specifications:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 144.4x72x8.95-9.9 mm; Weight: 137g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 2800mAh battery with Quick Charge.
The Moto G4 Play Smart Phone comes in Black and White colors. The Motorola company said that the Moto G4 Play will be the most affordable smartphone in the Moto G series. The Moto G2 was launched at Rs. 8999 so this could be priced less than Rs. 8000. It is not clear when the company is planning to launch the Moto E3 and E3 Power phones.
Stay tuned for more updates and Press CTRL+D to Bookmark IndianTalks .