Moto M Smartphone: The Motorola has Officially launched the Moto M smartphone with unibody metal design and a fingerprint sensor on the back in India and Moto M has exclusively available to Buy Via Flash Sale that will be held on 14th December at 11.59 p.m on Flipkart. The Handset will be available in 2 RAM and Storage options. check more details about Moto M Smartphone Below.
Book Moto M Smartphone Via Flipkart
Moto M features a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is the first Motorola smartphone to support Dolby Atmos ensuring cinematic experience.The Moto M is powered by octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor. Moto M Smartphone will be available in two variants – The first Model comes with 3GB of RAM/ 32GB of internal storage that priced at Rs. 15,999. the second Model comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB of Inbuilt storage, that costs Rs. 17,999.
The Moto M smartphone features a 16MP primary camera with phase detection autofocus and dual LED flash. There is an 8MP selfie camera with beautification mode. The whole list of specification seems similar to Moto G4 Plus except for the processor and option of 4GB RAM. Motorola thinks ditching plastic in favor of metal is the step in the right direction and the overall appeal of the smartphone does justify that move.
Moto M SmartPhone Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 3GBRAM/32GB internal memory, 4GB RAM/64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens, 1.12um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 151.35×75.35×7.85mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 AC, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3050mAh battery with Turbocharging.