Xiaomi launched Mi Smart LED Bulb (White), the company’s latest Smart Bulb in India. It is a 7.5W bulb with 810 Lumens of brightness, comes with support for Amazon Alexa as well as Google Assistant, and doesn’t require a separate bridge. It comes with a B22 socket so that you don’t need a separate E27 to B22 converter. The Xiaomi Mi Smart bulb glows only in White compared to 16 million colors in the company’s earlier models.
Coming to the Smart LED Bulb, it emits 810 lumens of cool white light and consumes just 7.5W of energy. It comes with an adjustable brightness feature that enables users to adjust the brightness of this MI LED Bulb as per their requirements. It has a life of 15,00 hours, which means it will last for about seven years if used for approximately six hours a day.
Xiaomi Mi LED Smart Bulb (White) Highlights:
- Up to 810 lumens, scheduling, power on or off through the app
- Turn the light on or off, adjust the brightness, scene modes through Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- Doesn’t require a bridge, and can be connected to Wi-Fi (2.4GHz) via Mi Home App
- The bulb operates at ambient temperature and the lightweight material provides even heat dissipation
- Over 7 years or 15,000 hours of long life span (with about 6 hours of use per day)
The Mi LED Smart Bulb (White) is priced at Rs. 499 and is available from Mi.com.