In today’s world, where sustainability and fashion go hand in hand, Mi Eco Active T-Shirt stands out as a remarkable choice for environmentally conscious individuals. Xiaomi has launched Mi Eco Active T-Shirt Made with 100% Recyclable Plastic in India for Rs 999. Xiaomi claims that the product is skin-friendly, and it is designed for a smooth and comfortable fitness session.
The Mi Eco-Active T-shirt is Made In India with the yarn of discarded PET bottles. The yarn consumes just 10 liters of water for recycling every kilogram of plastic yarn as compared to a normal cotton T-shirt which takes about 23,000 liters of water to process the same. The T-Shirt also saves up to 70% of carbon emission in comparison to a regular cotton t-shirt.
Highlights of Mi Eco Active T-Shirt
- Soft, skin-friendly, and odour free.
- The recyclable polyester material of the T-Shirt also acts as a quick moisture absorbent,
- Making sure that your T-Shirt is relatively dry even during your intense workout sessions.
- Made with 100% Polyester threads, Mi Eco-Active T-Shirts ensure premium quality with the advantage of recycling it even further
- It comes with tags embedded with basil seeds which can be sown and come in a canister packaging that can be used as a pot for sowing those tag seeds.
Mi Eco Active T-Shirt Price
The Xiaomi Mi Eco Active T-Shirt comes in White color in Small to XXL sizes, is available for order through Mi.com at a special crowdfunding price of Rs. 999 (Rs. 1299 is the original price), and will ship from 21st September.