KSET Results 2017: The University of Mysore has the issued the results notification of Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2017. The KSET 2017 exam was held in the month of March 2017 on date 11. The applicants who have taken the written examination of Karnataka SET can check his/her respective results by logging into the authorized official website of Karnataka State Eligibility Test, University of Mysore i.e kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
KSET Results 2017 Released – Check Karnataka State Eligibility Cutoff Marks, Merit List
The job seekers have to download the KSET results 2017 and have to verify his/her roll number and registration number in the list. The applied students are directed to follow the below steps for the precise instructions that the applied members have to go for viewing his/her KSET 2017 results.
The KSET Merit List 2016 – 17 will also be released by the University of Mysore at the time of result announcement. Candidates those have been listed can apply for Lecturer/ Asst. Professor posts in the state of Karnataka. SET qualified candidates will get good pay scale and other allowances from the corresponding College/ University for which they have selected.
How To check Karnataka State Eligibility Test / KSET Results 2017:
- Visit the University of Mysore Official portal [OR] click the direct link given below.
- Search for Karnataka SET Results, cutoff marks 2016 tab.
- Click on it, and enter the details of registration number, date of birth etc,. And click on submit button down to the details.
- The KSET Result, score 2016 will appear on a screen.
- Save the result and take a hard copy of it for reference.