The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit cards for the JEE Mains 2019. The candidates can download the JEE Main Admit Card 2019 through the official website, jeemain.nic.in. The first phase examination will be conducted from January 6 to 20, 2019 and the second phase in April. This time, students can either sit for both JEE Main January or April exam.
The admit card contains important details like exam centre, time, name, date of birth, gender, state code of eligibility and category. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to JEE (Main) Secretariat/ CBSE immediately for necessary action. Students need reach the examination venue at least two-and-a-half hours before the start of the examination. The JEE Main January exam results will be available by month-end.
The first edition of JEE Main 2019, which is being organized twice from next year, will be held from January 6 to 20, 2019 as a Computer-Based Test or a CBT. In case the candidates are unable to download admit cards from the website, according to JEE Main 2019 notification from the Agency, they should approach the NTA helpline between 10 am to 5 pm for general facilitation from December 17, 2018, to December 23, 2018.
- Step One: Visit the official website of JEE Main exam, jeemain.nic.in
- Step Two: Click on the admit card link provided on the homepage
- Step Three: On next page, you will find two options;
- Download Admit Card through Application Number and Password
- Download Admit Card through Application Number and Date of Birth
- Choose (or click) any of them
- Step Four: Enter your registration details on next page
- Step Five: Submit the details
- Step Six: Download your JEE Main admit card from next page.
The candidates may click on these direct links to access their JEE Main admit card 2019: The phone numbers of the help desk are available on the website of the exam.