Pawan Kalyan Speech at USA Nashua Event: Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan has left for Boston to deliver his speech at the prestigious Harvard University on the sidelines of the Indian Conference 2017 to be held on 11th February 2017. Experience the glorifying speech and the car rally at USA Nashua, New Hampshire. This is a fan event organized by the NRI fans of Power Star Pawan Kalyan Garu and Jana Sena Party.
Pawan Kalyan was invited to lecture for two days at Harvard Business School and Pawan Kalyan along with wife Anna Lezhneva stepped on USA soil already for a 5-day special tour in the capacity of a rising politician.On Thursday evening, Pawan Kalyan met Internationally acclaimed political strategist, educator, writer and Professor Steven Jarding who is a professor at Harvard University and discussed Plan of action for the upcoming general elections 2019.
Here Pawan Kalyan Speech Highlights at USA Nashua Event:
- ISM’s are destroying nation. For me the only ‘ism’ is Humanism!
- People say I am a caste fanatic, no I am not..!! I am an Indian that’s it
- Adversity reveals true character.
- I accept my own imperfections and I want each one of u to do the same
- We filled with same blood That’s why Hindu, Muslim, Christian are same to me
- I don’t have fear but I am defensive
- I will be a man of actions rather than man of words
- Pawan Kalyan at today’s event in Nashua, New Hampshire.
- Educate yourself for Humanity which is very Essential
- JanaSena wants to Empower Women
- First be an Indian and then talk about your caste, creed, religion.
- I prefer to be a man of actions than a man of words. I make millions as an actor and pay crores as taxes but I suffer watching people in pain
- We need one ism called Humanism
- For Me, Politics is Holy Job not dirty job
- I want you to contribute to the host country and mingle with them.
- What is humiliating to tell about caste and Caste is just a feeling for me.
- “India is crippled now. I want each & everyone one of you to discuss politics in our country.”
- To all my brothers and sisters.I love you.I madly love u all
- I am still a student though I am school dropout
- I wish peace and strength and God bless America.
Watch Pawan Kalyan Full Speech at USA Nashua Event