HTET 2017: The Board of School Education Haryana has finally begun with the application process of the Haryana Eligibility test. So, the candidates can now register themselves by visiting the official website of the Haryana Board. As per the official notification of the Board, the exam of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test is scheduled for 23rd December level 1 primary teacher and Level 3 PGT – Lecturer, Level 2 TGT Teacher exam scheduled for 24th December.
HTET 2017 Application Fee:
- SC/PH candidates of Haryana Domicile need to pay ₹500/- for Level-1, ₹900/- for Level-2, and ₹1200/- for Level-3.
- All candidates excluding SC/PH candidates of Haryana Domicile need to pay ₹1000/- for Level-1, ₹1800/- for Level-2, and ₹2400/- for Level-3.
- All candidates outside Haryana including SC/PH need to pay ₹1000/- for Level-1, ₹1800/- for Level-2, and ₹2400/- for Level-3.
HTET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
HTET 2017 Examination Dates and Timings:
- Level III exam will be conducted on 23rd December 2017 from 3:00PM to 5:30PM.
- Level II exam will be conducted on 24th December 2017 from 10:00AM to 12:30PM
- Level I exam will be conducted on 24th December 2017 from 3:00PM to 5:30PM
How to Apply Online for HTET 2017
Step 1 – Visit the official website – htetonline.com
Step 2 – Click on ‘Apply Online For HTET – December 2017’
Step 3 – Enter details and register
Step 4 – Upload photo, signature and thumb impression
Step 5 – Pay application fees online
Step 6 – Download the confirmation page and take a print out for further reference
Direct link: http://www.htetonline.com/ReEngageMain.aspx