Pokemon Go Game on Desktop : The Pokemon Go Game for Windows PC,Although Pokemon go game is available for android and ios devices and it’s not legitimately available for pc but it can still be used for pc. Yes you heard me right! Pokemon go for pc can be installed on pc using android emulators.Check out how to install Pokemon Go on Desktop pc .
Warning: To play Pokemon GO on your home PC, i.e., without physically moving around, you need to engage a method called GPS spoofing. Strictly speaking, this is a violation of the developer’s Terms of Service and could get you temporarily or permanently banned from the game. Use at your own risk!
What You Need To Play Pokemon Go on Windows Desktop :
To set up Pokemon GO on Windows using BlueStacks, you need to set up a bunch of tools in exactly the right order.If you’d still like to try the BlueStacks route, go ahead and download all the tools listed below. For everything but BlueStacks — the Android emulator for Windows that we’ll use to install the game –, download the Android APK file.
- A Windows PC and admin rights to install software.
- BlueStacks; use this BlueStacks version for Windows 7/8 or when the game crashes with the Windows 10 version.
- KingRoot, a root tool for Android devices.
- Lucky Patcher, a tool to modify app permissions.
- Fake GPS Pro, an app to spoof your location. Unfortunately, the pro version is (now?) $5 on the Google Play store. You can still find the APK file for free, but download at your own risk.
- Pokemon GO, the game itself. Don’t install or run until it’s time or it won’t work.
We recommend that you put all these files into a single folder, so you can easily find them later. Don’t rush to install any of the apps without knowing what to do! If you carefully follow the order and instructions below, you’ll be playing Pokemon GO much sooner.
Disclaimer: This article is based on the YouTube tutorial by Travis D, with some adjustments for clarity and simplicity.