Amazon India has partnered with ‘Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation’ (IRCTC), to provide its customers with the facility to book reserved train tickets on Amazon. Here How to Book Train Tickets on Amazon Pay with 10% cashback of up to INR 100 on their first train ticket booking and Prime members can avail 12% cashback up to INR 120/- for these bookings. This offer is valid for a limited period of time.
For the introductory period, Amazon.in has also waived off service and payment gateway transaction charges. With Amazon train ticket booking Service, Amazon Pay adds another travel category, thereby offering its customers a one-stop-shop for booking flights, buses, and train tickets. With this new offering, customers will be able to check seat and quota availability across all train classes and also check the PNR status without leaving the Amazon app. In case users need to cancel the ticket, making a transaction from Amazon Pay ensures you get an instant refund.
How to Book Train Tickets on Amazon Pay (Step by Step)
Amazon India has launched the IRCTC train ticket booking service for Android, iOS, and mobile website users for now. Here’s how to book a train ticket from Amazon India.
- Open the Amazon App or open Amazon.in from the mobile browser.
- Tap on the Amazon Pay Tab that will take you to the Amazon Pay homepage. Scroll down and select Trains.
- Alternatively, you can search for trains in the search bar or browse the categories and click on Trains under the “Movies and Travel Tickets” tab.
- Enter the source, destination, and date of travel and tap on Find Trains.
- From the list of trains check the availability and select the train of your preference.
- Proceed with the selected train and enter the passenger details.
- For completing the transaction using Amazon Pay, credit/debit cards, or UPI Payment.
Currently, Amazon users can book train tickets for up to 120 days in advance and for six people in one go. Amazon India is also offering Tatkal ticket booking and it starts from 10:15 AM for AC class and 11:15 AM for non-AC classes every day. Do note, however, that Amazon.in will accept tatkal ticket booking 15 minutes after IRCTC starts accepting the same.
After booking the Train Tickets on Amazon, users can go to the Orders section and check the ticket details along with PNR status. In case customers need to cancel a Train ticket, they can do so under the ‘Your Orders’ section. They can also seek 24×7 help through an Amazon helpline over phone and chat.