Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched a new welfare scheme YSR Kapu Nestham, which extends financial support of Rs 15,000 each to 2.36 lakh beneficiaries for three years. How to Apply YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Online. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy said that his government has implemented several schemes and programs, through which 3.98 crore people have been financed over Rs 43,000 crore during the 13-month period. The government promised an average of Rs 400 crore annually and has paid Rs 4,770 crore to Kapu within a year.
Talking about the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme, AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy said that the govt has aimed to financially empower 45 to 60-year-old women belonging to Kapu, Balija, Telaga Vontari, and sub-communities. Financial assistance of Rs.75,000/-at the rate of Rs.15,000/- per annum will be given to them to enhance their livelihood opportunities and living standards for the next five years.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Benefits:
There are many benefits of the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme and some of the benefits are given below in the following list:-
- The main benefit of the plan is to encourage the ladies who are 45 years old by improving their occupation openings and expectations.
- A money related help of Rs.75,000 at the pace of Rs.15,000 per annum will be provided by the scheme.
- Applying applicants should have a functioning bank account.
- Presently, the Andhra Pradesh Government will give financial assistance of Rs. 75,000 from March 2020 To March 2024.
- Further, Rs. 15,000 per annum will allow for a long time.
- The sum will save legitimately to the financial balance of the applied competitors from March 2020.;
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
The YCP government has set some eligibility criteria for the women belonging to the above-mentioned communities to avail of the benefits of the scheme – YSR Kapu Nestham. The following are some of the eligibility criteria
- Women belonging to the Kapu community and aged between 45 to 60 years are eligible.
- Total family income should be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- Total land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- No family member should be Government employee or pensioner
- The family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)
- No family member should pay income tax.
- In urban areas family who owns no property or less than 750 ft built-up areas.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Documents Required:
Women need to keep the following documents ready while applying for the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020.
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (DOB)
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account/ Pass Book
- Residential Proofs Required
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
- Education Qualification Certificate.
How To Apply YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Online?
- Step 1: Click on the Official Website navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the download tab on the homepage
- Step 3: Download of farms of series of schemes will be displayed dropdown
- Step 4: Click on the download the application form of the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
- Step 5: Click on save the application form
- Step 6: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form
- Step 7: Attach all the required documents (mentioned above)
- Step 8: Submit the application form.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List:
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme beneficiary list is now available at the village and ward secretariat. Those women’s who don’t know their secretariat have to follow these steps to know;
- Go to the official website of Navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- Choose “Know Your Secretariat” option from the menu bar
- Search district name
- Click the link given in the (Urban or Rural) column opposite to district name
- Search your Mandal name
- Hit the link given in the opposite column
- Secretariat code will display on the screen.