How to Apply YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 Online: The YSR Cheyutha Scheme is announced in the recent cabinet meeting. YSR Cheyutha scheme is introduced by CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The aim of the scheme is the benefit of women of weaker sections of society such as SC/ST/OBC/Minority Community women. YSR Cheyutha scheme is under the women’s welfare department of Andhra Pradesh Government. This scheme basically focuses on the development of women related to backward communities.
In a press release on Tuesday, Vijay Kumar Reddy said each eligible beneficiary would be directly paid a total amount of Rs 75,000 in four years at the rate of Rs 18,750 per annum. “The government would spend an amount of Rs 17,000 crore on the scheme,” he added. “Unlike other schemes, YSR Cheyutha is unique in the sense that it gives freedom to eligible women to use the amount deposited in their unencumbered accounts for any purpose of their choice. Women who invest the amount in setting up business units as suggested by the government would be provided marketing and technical support. They also become eligible for bank loans,” he explained.
Meanwhile, a GO issued on Tuesday by Panchayat Raj and Rural Development said the beneficiaries who become eligible after attaining 45 years as on August 12 of every year, will receive the benefits of the scheme. However, those who are currently enrolled and cross the upper age limit of 60 years will cease to receive the benefits as such beneficiaries will move on to Pension Kanuka, subject to their eligibility. How to Apply YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 Online below.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying YSR Cheyutha Scheme:
- The applicant woman should be aged between 45 – 60 years old and should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The total family income should be under 10000 Rs for Woman who is living in the Rural Areas and the family income should be less than 12000 Rs for the woman who is living in urban areas
- Total land holding should not be more than 3 Acres of WetLand or 10 Acres of Dry Land
No person in the family should be a government employee
- The applicant family shouldn’t have four-wheeler (Taxi, Auto, and Tractor are exempted from this)
- Monthly Power Consumption of the applicant should be less than 300 Units per month Latest Announcement on YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Required Documents:
- Address proof – The woman needs to attach the address proof where she lives while forming filling the application form for the YSR Cheyutha scheme of Andhra Pradesh.
- Caste Certificate – According to this scheme, the women of backward caste going to get the benefit. There should be a cast certificate to be attached by the women of minority class to take the benefit.
- Age proof – This scheme has been applied only for the women to cover under the age of 45 to 60 years. Thus, age proof should be attached while filling the application form.
- Aadhar card – While filling the application form, the Unique Identity card should be attached. It is the basic proof of the identity of a person.
- Passbook details – When the pension amount will be transferred to the bank account the information related to the bank account will be necessary. The passbook details would be mandatory.
- Photograph – A photograph should be attached while filling the application form.
- Domicile certificate – Certificate related to the domicile or resident of the state or union territory should be attached.
- Mobile number – For the regular updates and messages related to the status of the scheme, the beneficiary needs to share the mobile number while filling the application form.
How to Apply YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 Online
- First of all, you have to go to the official website by clicking on the link given here.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. A list will appear on your computer and mobile screen.
- Now you have to click on the option of your district to check the detailed report.
- A list will open in front of you. You are eligible to take advantage of the scheme if your name is found in this list.