How Much Water Should Drink According To Body Weight: Lots of people don’t realize the true importance of drinking enough water every day and how it can impact both your health and your weight loss efforts. If you one among them this is for you only. The water needs of each person vary depending on their body weight. Have you ever questioned yourself how much water should I drink every day? The first step to knowing how much water to drink every day is to know your weight. Here is the perfect count to help you in your daily water intake as per body weight.
Water makes up about 60% of our body weight. It’s an essential chemical component and every system in our body depends on water. Our body loses a lot of water in a day. Therefore, it’s necessary that we replenish it by consuming sufficient water and food that contains water. To make it a little easier to calculate how much water to drink a day, here are the recommended amounts for a range of weights.
Water Intake Calculator as Per Your Body Weight: Chart
Benefits of Drinking Water More:
- Water allows your kidneys to function properly and filter everything
- People who don’t get enough fluids in their diet tend to be constipated. So you can avoid constipation.
- It cures several health problems like constipation, kidney stones, and much more.
- Drinking water helps to relieve Fatigue
- It also treats Headaches and Migraines
- Drinking water helps in Digestion and Constipation
- Aids Weight Loss treatment.
- Water helps keep skin looking good.
Simple ways to Drink more water During a Day:
- A good idea is to drink a glass of water before each meal.
- Another option you can adopt into your routine is to drink a glass of water in the morning on an empty stomach and another just before bed.
- Hide it in your daily routine. Always carry a water bottle.
- Keep a bottle at your workplace.
- Set a timer and create Mental Triggers.