Ugadi or Gudi Padwa marks the beginning of the new Hindu lunar calendar, which is based on the change in the moon’s orbit. Ugadi is considered to be the Lunar New Year for the people of the Telugu and Kannada communities in India. In will be celebrated on April 6, 2019, this year. It’s also a public holiday in the following regions: Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Tamil Nadu. Check out Happy Ugadi 2019 Whatsapp Status Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images Below:
The (Ugadi or Gudi Padwa) festival is celebrated by drawing colorful patterns on floor called kolamulus or rangoli, mango leaf designs on doors called toranalu or torana, giving and receiving small gifts such as new clothes, bathing with oil, sharing special food called pachadi (a combination of sweet, sour, salty and bitter), and visiting temples.
Ugadi 2019 Facebook Status
- The raw mangoes, neem, and jaggery represent the sweet, sour and bitter flavors of life.
- May the flavors of Ugadi fill your life in the coming year!
- Wish all your dreams come true this Ugadi and you excel in every sphere of life!
- May you have a happy and prosperous Ugadi!
- No wish is small or big as long as it comes straight from the heart.
- Hope this Ugadi wish finds you in good spirit.
- Hope the lights of Ugadi bring glow and warmth to your life!
- Wishing you a very happy New Year!
- On this auspicious moment of Ugadi, I pray to God for your health and happiness! May Lord Ganesha fulfill all your dreams!
- May you have a year bright as the sunlight, fragrant as the rose and sweet as the honey!
- Wish you a happy and prosperous Ugadi!
- Good Wishes for a joyous Gudi Padwa and a Happy New Year with a plenty of Peace and Prosperity.
Happy Ugadi 2019 Whatsapp Status Wishes
- New clothes bring new hopes,
food and fruits represent prosperity.
- Wish you have a fulfilling Ugadi!
Moments we have spent together
are in my heart forever
- Wishing you a happy Ugadi
filled with laughter and cheer.
- Let’s put the shadows of past behind and look forward to a new beginning.
Wishing you a Ugadi full of fun and frolic!
- May Ugadi bring you good fortune this year and always!
- May this new year be a bountiful year of happiness, peace, prosperity, and satisfaction.
- Let’s make a new start with new aspirations and dreams.
Wishing you a Happy Ugadi!
- It is time to put the past behind you and look ahead with optimism.
- On the auspicious occasion of Ugadi, I pray to God that he may give you good health and success.
- Wishing you a life full of utmost peace and joy. Happy Ugadi!