Google Pay 2020 Welcome Offer: Google Pay is back with another offer where you can win up to Rs 2020. The UPI-based payment platform from the search giant saw tremendous demand with the launch of rewards offer during Diwali 2019. Now, Google Pay is back with another offer called Welcome 2020 with Google Pay. The idea is the same as before, you need to collect stamps in order to win an assured gift worth up to Rs 2020.
Google calls it a gift but in reality, you can expect to get the money credited to your account directly. In order to win, you must collect 7 stamps, which are stacked like a cake. Very nice touch, indeed. The seven stamps that you need to collect in order to win up to Rs 2,020 are classified into seven different categories. There is a balloon, DJ, Sunglasses acting as a lower layer of the cake.
The middle layer is composed of toffee, selfie, and pizza. The top layer is dubbed as a disco. If you collect stamps across all of these categories, you stand a chance to get rewarded between Rs 202 and Rs 2,020. During Diwali, people got engaged in a real competition to get the maximum reward and the same is likely during New Year as well. If you want to be ahead of your friends, here is how you can win all the seven stamps.
Google Pay 2020: How to collect all the 7 stamps
Method 1: Use Google Pay to pay a bill valuing at least ₹300 and mobile recharge valuing at least ₹98. As per Google Pay, the bill payment method can fetch you a Toffee stamp while the mobile recharge method can fetch you a DJ stamp. You can collect a maximum of 5 stamps from this method per day.
Method 2: You can invite a friend to use Google Pay by sending the unique referral code from the app to the friend. When your friend accepts your invitation and makes the first payment using Google Pay, you will get a chance to win a stamp that could be the Pizza stamp among others for sure. You can collect a maximum of 5 stamps from this method per day.
Method 3: You can use Google Pay to pay merchants, spot, or another Google Pay user to win a stamp. However, the transaction amount should be at least ₹98. You can collect a maximum of 5 stamps from this method per day.
Method 4: You can gift a stamp that you have won to your friend. In return, you can get a stamp on your Gift board. It should be remembered that there is no use of sending multiple stamps as gifts to one particular friend as you will only get one stamp per friend. You can collect a maximum of 5 stamps from this method per day.
Method 5: You can scan the number 2020 anywhere near you using the 2020 scanner on the app. However, this feature only works on Android devices. You can collect a maximum of 2 stamps from this method per day.
Method 6: This method is a bit complicated and works on Android devices only. Please follow the below-mentioned steps to apply this method.
Google Pay 2020 Welcome Offer: Rules to know
If you are planning to participate, make sure you read these terms and conditions.
- Collect all 7 different stamps to complete the cake by December 31, 2019, and get an assured gift from Google Pay.
- You will also earn a bonus reward per layer for any cake layer you complete. Ideally, you should aim to complete all the layers.
- Collect these assured stamps during the game period from December 23, 2019, and December 31, 2019. You will have to pay a bill to win a toffee stamp, recharge your mobile to get a DJ stamp or invite a friend to Google Pay who makes their first payment using your referral to get a Pizza stamp.
- All other stamps will be variably distributed and you could collect any one of the 7 different stamps through different collection methods. Do note that there is a daily limit per collection method.
- This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu. You are also not eligible for this offer if you have already earned over Rs 9,000 during this current fiscal year.