Google My Business Application Programming Interface (API) is designed for developers who represent large, tech-savvy businesses and third parties. Google My Business API lets developers build applications that interact directly with their business location information on the Google My Business server. Now Google has released Google My Business API v4.3 Version. Google My Business API Version 4.2 was released in August and this new release brings new functionality including the ability to read and respond to customer Q&A, read reviews in bulk, Identify unclaimed locations and more.
Here the list of changes in Google My Business API v4.3 Version:
- Questions and Answers APIs: Retrieve questions, post answers, and provide frequently asked questions on your business locations.
- Bulk-Read Reviews: Retrieve reviews for multiple locations in a single call.
- Recommended GoogleLocations: See unclaimed locations that Google thinks might be owned by you.
- Report GoogleLocation Issues: Report issues with either RecommendedGoogleLocations or GoogleLocations results.
- Service Enum for PriceList sections: Identify a PriceList section as either containing FOOD items or SERVICES provided.
- Media Description: Provide a caption when uploading new media.
- CHAINS_QUERIES Insights: Retrieve the number of times a location was shown as a result of a search for the chain it belongs to.
- Notifications for Organization Accounts and Location Groups: Accounts configured for Pub/Sub notifications will now also receive those notifications for any listings contained in an Organization Account or Location Groups they are an admin of.
- ListLocations for Org Account and Location Groups: accounts.locations.list called with a User Group or Organization account now displays all locations that are accessible by that account.